Most frequent questions and answers
Reduces Allergens and Irritants.
People who suffer from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory problems are particularly sensitive to these airborne particles. A periodic air duct cleaning promotes healthier living…otherwise the dirty air in your home just keeps re-circulating over and over!
The most common methods used for air duct cleaning over the years is industry standard….
It is also less expensive, but still uses a vacuum, and spinning brush as the best cleaning tools. Removing the Source – this is the most common of all three methods for air duct cleaning.
- You Haven’t Changed the Air Filter in Months.
- The Registers and Vent Covers Have Visible Dust.
- You Detect Mold in or Around Your HVAC System.
- Airflow Isn’t Consistent From Room to Room. …
- You Can Hear Noises in the Ductwork.